A Few Reasons to Quit
· You’re less likely to go deaf. Smokers have a 70% greater chance of developing hearing loss than those who don’t smoke.
· They’re also 70% more likely to have acid reflux.
· Your fingertips and teeth will look less yellow, as well as your walls.
· Your children/pets won’t be breathing in secondhand smoke all the time. Also, children of smokers are twice as likely to smoke.
· Your life-insurance rate could go down.
· You may be more likely to get a date. A 2005 survey on ‘Lavalife’ found that 56% of Canadians would not date a smoker.